Delphinium Giant Imperial Larkspur
Read moreShow less
Delphinium Giant Imperial Larkspur is a stunning flowering plant that will make your garden shine! Its tall spikes of vibrant and densely-packed florets in shades of blue, violet, rose, red, lavender, salmon, pink, and white. They will add an exquisite touch to any landscape or floral arrangement. It is beautiful, and its ability to attract pollinators such as bees, butterflies, and other insects to your garden can also benefit other plants and crops.
Add to compare0
Add to wishlist
- Annual grow in all zones, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Growth Cycle:
- Full Sun, Full Sun / Partial Shade
- Water Needs:
- Moderate, Moderate/High
- Soil Type:
- ALL Tolerant of most soils, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil, Clay Soil
- Mixed Colors, Pink, Purple, White, Blue, Red, Lavender, Magenta
- Growth Rate:
- Moderate, Moderate/Fast
- e: Up to 1.5 Feet, f: Up to 2 Feet, g: Up to 3 Feet, h: Up to 4 Feet, i: Up to 5 Feet, j: Up to 6 Feet
- Special Features:
- Cut Flowers, Decorative, Container Growing, Butterfiles and Pollinators
- Plant is toxic if ingested.
- Growing Instructions:
- Scatter seeds in spring or fall into well dug, finely raked and weeded soil. Gently press or rake the seeds in burying them no deeper than 1/4". Keep moist until established.